If you want to change password of your email account then you can do this by the following steps:
1. Log into your cPanel account directly or from your main Hosting account's Dashboard.
2. In the "Email" section click on "Email Account" Icon.
3. Scroll down to the "Account @ Domain" section and you should see your email account listed there.
4. If your email address is [email protected], you should see a "Manage" text in front of your email. Then simply click on "Manage".
5. Scroll down to the "Security" section.
Enter your new password or use a password generator
5. Scroll down to the end of the page and click on "Update E-Mail Settings".
Congratulations, your email password has been successfully changed and now you can access your email using your new password!