Business intelligence (BI) is a broad category of applications and technologies working in junction to provide vital information to your decision making team. In more detail it provides the ability for gathering, storing, analyzing, and providing access to data in order to help enterprise users make better business decisions. (BI) applications include the activities of decision support systems, query and reporting, online analytical processing (OLAP), statistical analysis, forecasting, and data mining.
Business Intelligence (BI) gives you the information you need, when you need it, in the right format. By integrating data from across your enterprise and delivering self-service reporting and analysis, IT spends less time responding to requests and business users spend less time looking for information. Net-Sectors Business Intelligence also offers an integrated, robust and flexible infrastructure for future growth and analytics capabilities, including statistics, predictive analytics, data and text mining, forecasting, and optimization all integrated within your technical business plan for better, faster and more accurate decision making process.
Today medium to large sized businesses and enterprises use (BI) to improve decision making, cut costs and identify new business opportunities. (BI) is more than just corporate reporting and more than a set of tools to coax data out of enterprise systems. CIOs use (BI) to identify inefficient business processes that are ripe for re-engineering.
With today’s (BI) tools, you can jump in and start analyzing data inhouse, rather than wait for the lowest bidder to run complex reports. This change of information access helps users back up with hard numbers business decisions that would otherwise be based only on gut feelings and myths.
Business intelligence applications can be:
- Mission-critical and integral to an enterprise’s operations or occasional to meet a special requirement
- Enterprise-wide or local to one division, department, or project
- Centrally initiated or driven by user demand
- Enterprise Business Intelligence – Provides a complete portfolio of business intelligence capabilities and applies the power of Net-Sectors Infrastructure and Data Integration to create a complete and easy-to-use business intelligence solution.
- Office Analytics – Delivers the robust power of Net-Sectors Infrastructure in a familiar Microsoft Office interface, promoting collaboration and self-service analytics reporting for business users.
- Visual Analytics – Lets you explore big data using in-memory capabilities to better understand all of your data, discover new patterns and publish reports to the Web and iPad®.
- Visual (BI) – Offers dynamic and interactive business visualization that lets business users visually explore ideas and information.
Can My Company Benefit From The (BI) Systems?… Contact Us
Interested in working with us? Contact us to schedule a consultation.